venerdì 21 febbraio 2014

Keep calm and listen to Fairuz




This collection owes its name to a funny picture circulating on the net. It could have been titled: "My favorite Fairuz," in fact contains all the songs that I prefer of this Lebanese singer. In dark moments, when I'm sad, these songs warm my heart and remind me of what I forgot.

Dedicated to all Fairuz's lovers.


 01 La Teetab 'alayi
 02 Ahwak
 03 Sallimleh 'alayh
 04 Ya Amar Ala Daretna
 05 Ya Laure Houbiki
 06 Reema
 07 Bent El geran
 08 Ams Intahena
 09 Li Beyrout
 10 Ya Mayla Al Ghousoune
 11 Hkili Hkili An Baladi
 12 Ya Rayeh
 13 Fi Kahwe 3al Mafrak
 14 3andy Theqa Feek
 15 Ya Mokhtar Al Makhateer
 16 El bint el shalabiyya
 17 El Quds El 'atika
 18 Alou El Ida
 19 Ya Meet Masa
 20 Addouara
 21 Tiri Ya Tayara
 22 Shat Eskendereya

 HERE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...